VDO RoadLog ELD Plus – the smart, simple choice for ELD compliance and fleet management.
VDO RoadLog™ ELD Plus
- Prints out an instant paper log that looks just like a traditional logbook graph.
- Includes wireless communication for tracking drivers, vehicles, and loads.
- Provides advanced fleet management features at an affordable monthly cost per vehicle.
- Designed to work with RoadLog Office Advanced and Premium.
RoadLog is fast, safe, secure, and printable
RoadLog ELD Plus is fast to install, fast to learn. It provides compliance officers with only the information needed for compliance. No personal information is shared.
Fleet management and compliance
RoadLog ELD Plus works with RoadLog Office™ – our online fleet management and compliance reporting tool.
Click thumbnail for larger view
- Built-in thermal printer
- No ink refills required
- Fade resistant
- ELD capabilities
- Complete FMCSA ELD Manadate compliance
- IRP, IFTA miles per state reporting
- Electronic logbook compliance for US, Canada, Alaska, Oilfield
- Fleet management
- Online fleet management and compliance reporting tools
- Enhanced management features
- Real-time management of drivers, vehicles, loads
- Monthly Fees
- Affordable monthly fee per vehicle
- Data transfers
- Wireless connectivity – automatic data transfer by cellular connection
- Input / Output
- Vehicle data inputs
- USB slot
- Log print out
- 7- day automatic output
- Traditional grid-style display
- Status updates
- Automatic status updates based on vehicle movement
- Tracks status in four categories:
- Sleeper berth
- Automatic warnings when approaching allowable limits
- Data security
- Data access is protected by password and RoadLog USB Keys
- Digital signature ensures authenticity / integrity of all data.
- Data-recording capability
- Driver log (15 days)
- Vehicle events(30 days)
- Traveling/stop status detection
- Trailer assignment
- Shipment documents
- Total odometer
- Refueling tracking
- Vehicle tracking(30 days)
- Global positioning data acquisition
- Pre-and Post-trip inspection reports (DVIR) (30 days)
- Vehicle mechanical and electrical defects reported by the driver
- Company Log in/Log off
- Vehicle use by more than one company or more than one driver
- Ability to map vehicle’s travel using office software
- Vehicle speed
- Idling analysis
- Part Number
Fast. Safe. Secure. Printable.
VDO RoadLog News
VDO RoadLog Certified to Meet Compliance Requirements for the FMCSA ELD Mandate
• VDO RoadLog ELD (VDORoadLog.com) offers built-in printer; no monthly fees or contracts Allentown, PA April 24, 2017. Continental, a […]Read More
Buy it Now!
Get up and running today with VDO RoadLog ELD and RoadLog Office. Start today!