I’m a one-truck owner operator, and they treated me like I was one of the biggest companies in the country.
Buster Lewis, Owner / Operator, K&L Towing
Affordable ELD Compliance for Owner Operators
Meet the mandate. Do inspections faster. Keep your privacy.
Sure, VDO RoadLog™ ELD lets you meet the mandate. And it eliminates the hours spent filling in and auditing paper logbooks. But most importantly, RoadLog gets you through inspection stops faster. Push a button and RoadLog's built-in thermal printer gives you a 7-day log print out in seconds.
With RoadLog, there's no worries about how you'll do an ELD data transfer. There's no need to have the officer climb onboard to review your ELD screen. And, there's no need to hand over your cell phone and worry about having it dropped.
VDO RoadLog ELD provides only the information needed for compliance. No personal information is shared, and your privacy is protected.
No fees affordability
VDO RoadLog ELD was designed to be easy to install, easy to use and easy to afford, because it’s available with no monthly fees and no long-term contracts. The fees for other manufacturers’ electronic log systems can add up to thousands of dollars in just a few years time. The VDO RoadLog Electronic Logging Device is available with no fees and no monthly contract.
More than just an Electronic Logging Device
RoadLog is more than just affordable ELD mandate compliance for owner operators. VDO RoadLog ELDs work with RoadLog Office™ our online reporting management tool that’s available anywhere there’s internet service. Your ELD data is uploaded to RoadLog Office either from your RoadLog Driver Key USB, or wirelessly from RoadLog ELD Plus™.
VDO RoadLog Office dramatically reduces your paperwork hours:
- Automatically audit logs
- Automatically calculates IRP and IFTA miles-by-state.
- Automates pre- and post-trip reporting.
- Automates log reporting according to US and Canadian rules as well as Alaska and oil field rules.
- Automatically backs up required records.
- Automatically deletes records after they're no longer required.
Log in and go
Once you log in, RoadLog ELD automatically keeps track of your driving status – there’s no need to manually switch between ‘Driving’ and ‘On-Duty’ status. With RoadLog, you can also record your pre- and post-trip inspections, fuel purchases and shipping documents. All the data becomes your ‘digital logbook.’
Easy to install, easy to use
You can install VDO RoadLog yourself in as little as 15 minutes. It will work in just about any vehicle, even older vehicles with no data port. RoadLog is easy to learn, easy to use and our customer support team is available to help you by phone and online.
Helps you run smarter and more profitably:
- Helps avoid costly HOS fines.
- Helps protect and improve your CSA scores.
- Eliminates the chance of manual log book entry errors that can result in big fines.
- Complies with FMCSA regulations.
More than just an Electronic Logging Device
VDO RoadLog is a comprehensive regulatory compliance system that will take the hassle out of reporting and can save you money in the long run by providing:
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) miles reporting.
- International Registration Plan (IRP) miles reporting.
- Compliance with rules for Canada.
- Compliance with rules for Alaska.
- Compliance with rules for oil field.
- Compliance with rules for bus, motor coach, passenger carrier.
- Exceptions – 16 hour, adverse conditions, emergency, personal conveyance, 100/150 miles radius.
- RoadLog’s software is flexible and updatable to meet anticipated DOT requirements.
- Instant printed reports from the built-in thermal printer.
- Easy data transfer.
- Automatic archiving of required records.
RoadLog works for most any vehicle – old or new
We know that there are a lot of makes, models and classes out there. With RoadLog, you don't need to change your vehicle(s) to comply. RoadLog is compatible with both modern CAN-bus vehicles and older vehicles with no data ports.
Support for all your compliance requirements
VDO RoadLog is a comprehensive regulatory compliance system that will take the hassle out of reporting and can save you money in the long run.
Backed by the world leader in compliance systems:
VDO RoadLog is engineered and manufactured by Continental, one of the largest global automotive parts suppliers, and a global leader of regulatory compliance systems, with over 6 million Electronic Logging Devices installed worldwide. You can be sure that we’ll be here for you when the regulations change.
Learn more about the ELD mandate.
VDO RoadLog News
VDO RoadLog Certified to Meet Compliance Requirements for the FMCSA ELD Mandate
• VDO RoadLog ELD (VDORoadLog.com) offers built-in printer; no monthly fees or contracts Allentown, PA April 24, 2017. Continental, a […]Read More
Buy it Now!
Get up and running today with VDO RoadLog ELD and RoadLog Office. Start today!